header ads

Melissa McCarthy Stuns in All-White Ensemble at The Boss L.A. Premiere

Spring is definitely here! Melissa McCarthy was glowing from head to toe (no, but really!) at the L.A. premiere of The Boss Monday night.

Wearing an off-white blouse that was matched with a similar toned maxi skirt, McCarthy was all smiles. Accompanied by her husband, Ben Falcone, the actress was definitely in full Spring mode.





Though it’s unknown, it’s safe to assume The Boss star was wearing her very own designs from Melissa McCarthy Seven7 … because, well, she looked perfect.

When it comes to her clothing line, McCarthy has made it clear that her main priority to make women feel incredible, empowered, and special.

“I want women to get dressed every day and feel good about themselves. I don’t care what it is, if it’s dyeing your hair blue, if it’s a sweater, whatever you want to do, if it makes you feel good and empowered, I stand behind it 100 percent,” McCarthy, 45, previously told PEOPLE at the N.Y.C. premiere of Spy last summer. “And if I can be a little tiny block on that wall, I’d be proud of that.”

As the mother of two girls, McCarthy believes in having fun with what you wear and how you look.

“I just don’t believe in a uniform,” the actress said. “I think if people have it and they love it, great, but I think people get into a rut and I’ve always been someone who gets a kick out of dressing.”



people

Post a Comment

0 Comments