header ads

Cameron Diaz Chats About First Meeting ‘Hot’ Husband Benji Madden

The gorgeous starlet explains how she finally got her happily ever after.

It’s easy to get jaded watching Hollywood relationships ignite and fizzle overnight, but Cameron Diaz and her husband Benji Madden’s love story sounds like it’s breaking the mold.





Of course, that’s not how it started. Diaz went on Andy Cohen’s show Radio Andy on SiriusXM where she talked about her first reaction upon meeting her soon-to-be-hubby.

“The first thing I said when I first met my [would be] husband was, ‘He’s hot,'” she revealed. “How come I didn’t know this before? We had never been in the same circle.”

Presumably the feeling was mutually and they were soon dating, then married! But although the two didn’t waste any time before tying the knot, the actress is head over heels, stating she doesn’t even remember her love life before Madden.

“You know, nothing matters now that I have my husband. Like, I don’t even remember any of that. All of that is like, that’s the thing, that’s how I know he’s my husband… No one compares.

Everything else just like washes and slips away,” she explained. “You realize like, ‘Oh this is like the real thing is. This is what real love is.

This is what real commitment and devotion is. This is the person you build your life with.'”



celebuzz

Post a Comment

0 Comments