header ads

Michelle Rodriguez’s Shocking Paul Walker Confession: I’m Jealous He Died First

This might just be the most bizarre thing we’ve ever heard. Michelle Rodriguez recently did an interview and talked all about life and death. Oddly enough, while discussing her good friend Paul Walker’s death, she said she’s jealous he died before her.




Michelle Rodriguez has a big regret about Paul Walker‘s death, but it may not be what you would expect. The Fast and the The Furious actress actually admitted she’s upset he died before her. And no, we’re not joking.

“I have to say, you know, when I lost Paul, I was like… I went through about a year of just being like an animal. Like what could I do physically to just get my mind off of existentialism?

Get my mind off of how transient life is, and how we just come here and can disappear at any moment. How could I get my mind off that? So I just went summer, crazy, nuts! [Laughs] Beserko! Like I did everything I could possibly do to hide from myself.






And I’ll tell you that my Ayahuasca trip made me sad that he left me here. [Laughs] It wasn’t a sadness that he’s gone.

It was more like a jealousy that he’s there first,” Michelle said during her startling interview, which was revealed by TMZ.



hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments