header ads

Gucci Mane Writes New Rap Hours After Being Released From Prison — See Lyrics

He’s back at it again! Only hours after being released from prison, Gucci Mane put his pencil to paper to write a whole new song! Check out the lyrics to ‘First Day Out Tha Feds’ now!




Gucci Mane, 26, isn’t wasting any time now that he’s out of prison. The rapper has already written up a new rap called “First Day Out Tha Feds.” He shared the lyrics to his new song on May 27. We cant wait to hear it!

I’m hearing shooters load pistols while I’m brushin’ my teeth
I get so many death threats it’s gettin’ normal to me.

But I bend but don’t break
I don’t ask just take
Black gloves and black tape
and I don’t pray nor play.

I wake up and take a piss
I hear ’em sharpenin’ knives
My main focus every day
Is makin’ it out here alive.

I take a shower in my boots
And go to sleep in my shows
I just had a nightmare yesterday
Them killers ran in my room

I been tryin’ to be patient but n*gga
I can’t wait on the chance to kill my enemies and beat my case.

So when they ask me how I feel about ’em I cant say
Cuz you either wit me; against me
Or in my way.

I got a pack of hungry wolves
And if I don’t feed ’em
Then they might turn on me and feel like I don’t need ’em.
I keep the best pedigree
But heel I don’t breed ’em

I know it’s a lot of people and I can’t blame ’em.
They call me crazy so much
I think I’m starting to believe ’em
Cuz I did some things to folks
That was just downright evil.

Is it karma comin’ back to me
So much drama my own momma had turned her back to me and that’s my momma.

I lost 3 people very close to me all in one summer
It’s 8 years later and I still don’t know who shot up my Hummer.

But I bend but don’t break
I don’t ask, I take
Black colors and black tapes
Hey, it’s my first day.

Gucci was released from prison on May 26 four months ahead of schedule. He was sentenced to 3 years in prison back in 2014 after pleading guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Even though he’s been in prison, Gucci has clearly been working out. His girlfriend, Keyshia Ka’oir, posted a video of his abs, and the rapper is looking fine.

It was reported that Gucci was planning on releasing an all-new mixtape after his prison release. The mixtape will be called Gucci Free. He’s already written one song, so we’re sure the rest is on its way!

What do you think of Gucci’s new song? Let us know!



hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments