header ads

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: How She Dealt With Their ‘Dark & Toxic’ Home Life

So sad! Khloe Kardashian is finally opening up about how difficult it was to hide her failing marriage to Lamar Odom from the rest of the world. She’s now sharing her one sacred place where she was able go to escape their “toxic” home life.




Khloe Kardashian, 31, tried to hard to put on a brave face to the rest of the world while her marriage to Lamar Odom, 36, was falling apart, and she desperately needed to find a place away from him. Obviously she couldn’t have checked into a hotel because that would have tipped off her marriage woes to the world, so keep reading to find out where she ended up to escape her “dark” home life.

“My home [with Lamar] was dark and toxic,” she says. “At the time, my family didn’t know what I was going through. It was the biggest secret I’ve kept. I just needed a place to go,” Khloe reveals in the new edition of Harper’s Bazaar. She couldn’t escape to any of her famous family’s homes, especially that of her mom Kris Jenner, 60, because, “she would start asking too many questions,” and checking into a hotel to get away from her horrible home life really wasn’t an option. “The paparazzi would see me and it would look shady,” if she did that, so she went to one place that would seem normal and would get her away from Lamar and that was the gym!

“They had a TV and I could watch The Real Housewives on an elliptical,” Khloé laughed while recalling the decision. “No one talked to me. I loved that solitude.” Then things started to
She sought out the services of trainer to the stars Gunnar Peterson, whose workouts have helped shape the incredible figures of Jennifer Lopez, 46, and Sofia Vergara, 43, and her body really started to get slammin‘. She’s so dedicated to fitness that she works out up to five days a week, and credits changing her overall health and diet in dropping 40 unwanted pounds. “When I started seeing that I could lose weight — because I just thought my body would never change — I started taking it more seriously and eating better.” Now after all that hard work and dedication, got the most enviable body of all the Kardashian sisters!

Folks, which Kardashian sister do you think has the best body? Is it Khloe?


hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments