header ads

Hillary Clinton: Meet The Girl, 11, Who Made Dad Bring Her To DNC To See History Made

Wow, we are SO impressed with 11-year-old Sabbia Gale-Donnelly, who made it her mission to watch Hillary Clinton make history live at DNC Day 4! Sabbia didn’t want to miss the epic event for the world, which is why she made her dad drive her to Philly to support the woman she “looks up to” so much!



Sabbia Gale-Donnelly, 11, was intent on watching Hillary Clinton, 68, be the first woman ever to accept a presidential nomination from a major political party. So much so that she made her dad drive her from New York to Philadelphia so that she could be present when Hillz made history in a huge way at the 2016 Democratic National Convention. How cool is that?

And if that’s not inspiring enough, Sabbia told ABC News that she thought Hillary represented “someone for me and my friends to look up to because she never quits.” We have to say, Hillary truly does make a great role model for many young women today. The 11-year-old also revealed that she admired Hillary, and believed that she stood up for women as a politician, and said that her candidacy proved that women “can do everything.”

“I think she’s devoted her entire life to making things better for women,” Sabbia said of the Democratic nominee. And to showcase her excitement, Sabbia even created a sign for the event inspired by the children’s book The Little Engine That Could that read “‘I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I know I can, I know I can’ — because she can,” Sabbia gushed.

And while Sabbia is quite sure if she wants to follow in Hillary’s footsteps and pursue politics, she did admit that she loves history, which is why she wanted to be there for Hillary’s big moment on July 28. “Right now, I really want to be a history teacher,” Sabbia said.

Sabbia is also not alone in wanting to be present to watch history being made. In fact, the DNC was quite the star-studded affair with appearances, performances, and speeches from like the likes of Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Chloe Moretz, Alicia Keys, Elizabeth Banks, and more! And for many, Hillary did not disappoint.

“Even more important than the history we make tonight, is the history we will write together in the years ahead,” Hillary said in her powerful speech. “Let’s begin with what we’re going to do to help working people in our country get ahead and stay ahead.” Talk about a memorable night!
Tell us, readers — are you impressed by Sabbia and her desire to watch Hillary make history?


hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments