header ads

Ian Connor Blasts ‘Bald Head B****’ Amber Rose After She Accuses Him Of Raping 21 Women

Yikes! Amber Rose put stylist Ian Connor on blast on June 30, revealing that 21 women had come to her saying he had raped then. He responded on Twitter by calling her a ‘bald head b*tch’ before engaging in an all-out war. See for yourself, here.




Take a seat, Ian Connor, 23! The stylist and model has been accused of raping 21 women, according to Amber Rose, 32, and his only reply was to call her a “bald head b*tch.” REAL classy. See their epic Twitter war, right here.

Amber is not holding back when it comes to Ian, the stylist who has been accused of rape. 7 people have already filed claims against him, but Amber revealed there were many more in an interview with The Daily Beast on June 30. “Because I have my SlutWalk, all of the women have reached out to me as well,” she explained. “Honestly, seven came out and I’m pretty sure 21 women have reached out to me so far. So I’m assuming there are more [stories] coming out.”

“They want to come to my SlutWalk and tell their story on my stage,” Amber continued. “I have that platform for them to do so. I’m not a lawyer. I can’t prosecute anyone or say, ‘What she’s saying is exactly the truth.’ I wasn’t there. It’s innocent until proven guilty, but when you have 21 women from all over the world that do not know each other but have similar stories, it gets to the point where it’s like… enough.”

Ian didn’t take kindly to the interview, and responded angrily on Twitter. “Lol Cus This Bald Head B*tch Is Now The Law🤔 21?🤔 Why The F*ck Hasn’t 1 Charge Been Pressed?🤔 Somethings Not Right.” Amber responded gracefully by saying “I never said I was the law u lil troll but I’m so happy to have them on my Slutwalk stage to tell their stories. Tune in.” See their full fight below:

Folks, who do you think is in the wrong here? Share your thoughts with us!


hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments