header ads

LeBron James Slimes Russell Wilson After Winning Kids’ Choice Sports Award

Amazing, LeBron James just won Best Male Athlete at the 2016 Kids’ Choice Awards on July 14!

He wasn’t on hand to accept the award, but in his video message, he requested Russell Wilson get covered in slime. So funny!




“I just want to thank you, it is a thrill to be the Male Athlete of the Year,” gushed LeBron. “Sorry I couldn’t be there with you guys but I truly love you guys. This wouldn’t be possible without you guys! You are everything, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.” Aww, touching. But things go from mushy to slimy, real quick!

“This is usually the point where I get slimed,” he continued. “But since I am not there, I believe I am going to pick someone else. Let’s see who should I choose? I choose you, Russell Wilson!” Russ looked shocked,and began to protest, but it was too late! There was slime EVERYWHERE.

But slime aside, we’re happy for LeBron. He only has one mode and that is beast mode so it is no wonder he came away as the winner as the Best Male Athlete. Let’s take a look at all the other amazing athletes LeBron had to beat out to win the awesome award. For starters, there is the Nationals slugger, Bryce Harper who represents all the diehard baseball fans. How about, Cam Newton, the quarterback for the Carolina Panthers?

That guy is always on fire and deserves almost any award in sports. Also nominated for the award was the hunky Cristiano Ronaldo who is just coming off a huge win in the Euro cup. Despite his injuries, Cristiano was able to lead his team to a huge win for their country of Portugal.

Rounding off the list of nominees was stud NASCAR driver, Kyle Busch, who only knows how to turn left and he does that very fast. The final nominee was Stephen Curry, the NBA’s MVP who is an amazing shooter despite coming up short in the Finals this year.We gotta say, LeBron is the best of the bunch and the right man got the award. Good job LeBron!

Readers, what do you think of this years Kids’ Choice for Best Male Athlete? Did your favorite athlete win? Let us know your thoughts on the big winner!


hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments