header ads

Jenelle Evans Admits To Miscarriage 2 Days After Confirming Pregnancy

OMG! Jenelle Evans just revealed she had a miscarriage only two days after confirming her pregnancy with her first child with boyfriend David Eason, and third child total! Click here to get the full details on Jenelle’s shocking confession!




Jenelle Evans, 24, has had a lot of baby news recently, and not all of it is good. The Teen Mom 2 star sadly confirmed on Aug. 26 that she was pregnant and miscarried a month before becoming pregnant with her first child with her boyfriend, David Eason.

Jenelle found out she was pregnant in April. “I was really, really confused because I was seeing an endocrinologist for my health issues I’ve been having, and she told me that she did blood tests on me to check everything out. She wasn’t even trying to check for pregnancy,” Jenelle told Us Weekly.

When Jenelle attended a reunion taping for the reality show in Los Angeles, she went to see The Doctors’ Dr. Peter Weiss to get a second opinion about her potential pregnancy. “I had an appointment with him while I was in L.A. for the reunion, and I said, ‘Look, my endocrinologist says I’m pregnant, now I’m bleeding, I need to know what’s up,’” Jenelle said. “And he was like, ‘Well, we did an ultrasound, we did a urine sample and we did a blood test. Everything is coming back that you’re not pregnant.’”

“So I told my endocrinologist [about the negative results], and when I went home, my endocrinologist said, ‘Well, it looks like you had a miscarriage.’ So actually instead of it being my period I [thought I] had, I guess [it was] a miscarriage the month before I even got pregnant. And that’s when everyone thought I was pregnant at first.” OMG. How upsetting!

After months of shooting down pregnancy rumors, Jenelle confirmed she was going to have her third baby on Aug. 24. The MTV star said she was off birth control on her endocrinologist’s orders and got pregnant because one “cheap” condom burst. “Time to introduce the world to our baby girl soon, Ensley Jolie Eason. She will be arriving Jan. 28th. We couldn’t be any happier! 🎀👶🏼” the soon to be mom posted on Instagram to announce the pregnancy. We are so happy for Jenelle, but at the same time, so sorry for her loss.

Folks, how do you feel about Jenelle’s miscarriage? Let us know below!



hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments