header ads

Kourtney Kardashian Quitting ‘KUWTK’?: ‘I’ve Had Enough’

Whoa! Is Kourtney Kardashian ready to quit ‘KUWTK’? The mom-of-three confessed in a recent interview that she’s always ‘had enough’ with the show at the end of every season. Kris Jenner’s not going to be happy about what Kourtney has to possibly quitting the show!




“I don’t want the show to end, but I sometimes think I would be so happy if it did, and I could just move away from it all,” Kourtney, 37, told UK’s You magazine. “By the end of every season I’ve had enough, but then once we have had a break I’m ready for more.”

Kourtney seems to have a love-hate relationship with Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The show has been on the air for 12 seasons, so it’s not surprising that Kourt gets fed up with the show sometimes. It’s understandable that she would want some privacy. Some of her most personal moments have been broadcast for the world to see, including the births of two of her children and her breakups with Scott Disick, 33.

Kourtney admits that it still shocks her that Keeping Up With The Kardashians has made her so recognizable. “I still feel surprised when I’m recognized in the street,” she revealed in the interview. “I forget that so many people know who I am and have seen me give birth.”

A report went around in 2015 that Kourtney and younger sister Khloe Kardashian, 32, were ready to step away from the reality show. The girls were reportedly sick and tired of Kris Jenner, 60, putting the show before everything and everyone. But no matter what happens in their personal lives, the Kardashians just can’t quit the show that made them famous!

Folks, do you think Kourtney will be the first to quit Keeping Up With the Kardashians? Let us know!


hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments