header ads

Carly Moving In With Evan After ‘Bachelor In Paradise’: ‘I Would Marry Him Tomorrow’

First comes paradise, then comes moving in! That’s the case for all three of the couples who got engaged on the season three finale of ‘Bachelor in Paradise.’ All of the pairs headed on ‘After Paradise’ on Sept. 6 to reveal their new living arrangements!




“So I kinda started moving things in without him really realizing it, but then he realized it and was okay with it,” Carly said on After Paradise. The pair both were already living in Nashville, so it makes sense. She also has met Evan’s three sons — Nathan, 15, Liam, 11 and Ensley, 8. So, it sounds like things are getting very serious. We’re not sure how much wedding planning they’ve done yet, but she did ask Jade Tolbert to be a bridesmaid!

“We’re excited about getting married,” Evan told People magazine. “I just love Evan. I would marry him tomorrow,” Carly added. Aww!
These two are the cutest. Naturally, she wasn’t always into him but it all changed on the “hospital date,” which definitely won her over.

“Everything happened for a reason,” she told People. “It’s been a long journey for me in Bachelor Nation, but I would do it a thousand times again. Because the next part is going to be bliss.” Of course, Carly was originally on The Bachelor, then fell in love with Kirk on last season of Bachelor in Paradise, but was absolutely blindsided when he didn’t feel the same way at the last minute.

Evan clearly is crazy about her as well. “I’m not your normal dude that’s on these shows. I’m definitely more emotional. And she accepts me. I love that,” he told the magazine. As for why it works? Carly says it’s “communication.” Well, there you go!

Do you think Carly and Evan will get married on TV? Do you want them to? Let us know!


hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments