header ads

House Speaker Paul Ryan Slams Donald Trump — I’m ‘Sickened’ By Lewd Comments

The plot thickens. Paul Ryan SLAMMED Donald Trump on Oct. 7, shortly after a 2005 tape was released showing the Republican nominee making lewd remarks about Nancy O’Dell.

The House speaker said he was ‘sickened’ by the clip, even cancelling their first joint campaign together.



Paul Ryan, 46, issued an official statement on Oct. 7, letting the world know he will no longer be campaigning with Donald Trump, 70, in Wisconsin. He wrote, “I am sickened by what I heard today. Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified.” Ryan’s first joint campaign appearance with Donald was scheduled for Oct. 8, but now he will instead appear alongside veep candidate Mike Pence at Elkhorn’s “fall fest.”

The house speaker continued, “I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests.” My, oh my.

This shocking reveal comes shortly after the Washington Post released a 2005 audio tape of a raunchy conversation between the Republican nominee and Billy Bush, where Donald can be heard saying lewd remarks about a “married woman.” Since then, Access Hollywood dropped a major truth bomb, revealing that it was none other than Nancy O’Dell. In the clip, Donald can be heard saying, “I’ll admit it. I did try to f**k her, she was married…and I moved on her very heavily.”

The Exclusive: Donald Trump On Lewd Remarks

He continued to brag about his ability to get with pretty much any woman, thanks to his fame. Even more shocking is that fact that Donald was married to Melania, 46, at the time!

Meanwhile, Billy also told his side of the story while issuing an apology. He released a statement to our sister site Variety on Oct. 7, saying, “I’m embarrassed and ashamed. It’s no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago — I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I’m very sorry.” Utah Gov. Gary Herbert and Representative Jason Chaffetz, both Republicans, have since publicly withdrawn their support for Donald following the controversy.

What do YOU think about the entire controversy!? Leave your thoughts below.


hollywoodlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments